Monday, August 31, 2015

MAGIC GUEST POST BY BRI: A Lil' Nanny Perspective

Hi, I'm Bri. This is my guest post.


When I'm not walking in the door to the sound of roaring and stomps that sound like an elephant rampage (by that you probably think I'm talking about the 3 young boys but in fact I'm actually talking about Dave, chasing the kids around the house with loud roaring sounds and his hands up in the air like a gorilla.) - I actually get to have front row tickets the Aitel show. Which I have to admit, is my favorite show.

There's a handful of moments when I have come out of my bedroom on the verge of laughter tears because of things I overhear Dave saying, and then laughing at himself about. For example, a 9 year old who is strongly upset over not being able to play a video game finds it completely necessary to tell his father how it feels about it at the top of his lungs from the shower. Dave has a very simple solution: "get a job and move out." - that's what made me giggle a bit until Max then responded: "I want my own computer so I can play video games anytime I want!" - I then spit out my drink when I heard Dave say "I'm going to make you go outside and build a computer out of sand." Dave: 1 Max: 0

If it's not forcing the children to watch (in my opinion, very awesome) nature shows, he's dropping facts about the human body, insects, teaching Chinese swear words, wrestling them to the floor and telling them to get over the pain, he is explaining that it's too late/you didn't earn video game time but then at the last minute saying "hehe ok guys I'm gonna play the game now! Bye!"

DAVE WINS EVERY TIME
#blessed to have won the tickets to the Aitel household

MIC DROP
xoxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment